Welcome to the page of Meig's Litter. The litter was born on September 16, 2008. There is 1 little girl and 4 strapping boys. They will be old enough to go to their new homes on November 11, 2008. Click on any picture to see a larger picture, or watch videos of the cuties playing!
- Pink Stars Girl will be traveling down to Louisiana to live with the very lovely and loving Deb!
- Blue Butterflies Boy will flitter away to Arlington, Virginia to run, bike, and canoe with Dale and Amanda, and when they can't be at home, they'll take him to doggie day care so he can have plenty of time to play with his little friends.
- Red Ruffles Boy will be moving to the 'Show Me!' state ... he'll spend the rest of his days romping and stomping with his new favorite 3 playmates (Vince, Dom and Zoe) ... It's party time!
- Black Stars Boy will be moving to the beautiful Bay Area ... San Francisco, California! ... to live with Brea. They'll stroll the hills, ride the trolley cars, maybe even take a boat ride under the Golden Gate Bridge ... I just hope the little scamp doesn't jump ship and swim off to Alcatraz! Hmmmmm ... maybe I could get him to run by Ghirardeli's for me ...
- Green Butterflies Boy will be moving to Memphis, Tennessee to be the running buddy of Mr. Jack Russell Peabody and his co-conspiritors, two boys the ages of 8 and 10. Elvis' ghost will sleep no more!